Wednesday, March 5, 2008

too...much...cute...

This is awful, just when I catch Lexi doing something totally cute, she does something else cute, which make me feel overwhelmed about updating the blog. How do I choose which cute thing to share when there are just so many?? So, here is a small snip-it of all the weekend cuteness. There was so much more, but I find that when I write about what she says, it's just not as funny as if you actually heard her say it.

This weekend was really fun!! Friday was spent cleaning all morning...the house really needed to be cleaned. Lexi was a huge help - she helped me to vacuum using the "vacuumacleana" (aka, her toy lawn mower), then we swept and mopped. She did not like the mopping because she slipped on the wet floor, so she took a break while I finished that. I've really never seen a kid so into cleaning before! She LOVES it and gets really mad if I try to do some cleaning without her.

We got to play in the snow again on Saturday. Since there wasn't much to shovel, we spent lots of time making snow balls and "Snow Mamas" which I don't think are appropriate to post here... I think Ahren was daydreaming about what he wishes I looked like. Okay...you convinced me...here it is...

Then on Saturday evening and Sunday we did a lot of furniture shopping. There are a few pieces we need to replace (80's kitchen set!!) and a few that it's just time to have so we're furniture shopping crazies right now. Lexi had lots of fun with the shopping, with the great exception of the Wally Monster at Jordan's. If you have not seen him, he is a bigger than life version of Wally (the green monster) with a full sized Yankee in his hand and he's moving the Yankee towards his mouth as the Yankee's legs are moving. For a two year old, this is very scary, and she did not stop talking about it...well...she's actually still talking about it.

She very happy to be with Fadia this week, and thanks to Fadia is now the proud owner of a new pair of glasses. They are really funny, and she thinks they are awesome!!
(Yes, Heather, that is the vest you got her for her first birthday, and yes, it still fits.)

Finally, here is a cute video of Lexi just being super cute. She thinks it's the funniest video ever, and keeps asking me to play the "monkey video" so I had to post this here for her. Enjoy it - she does! :)

1 comment:

- said...

"Yes, Heather, that is the vest you got her" ... does Heather read your blog but refuses to read mine despite the fact mine is dedicated to her ?!? How does one officially un-dedicate a blog ?