It's pretty cool that this early on in pregnancy is when the baby's spine grows. Although Dr. Smith (Lexi's neurosurgeon) assured me that Lexi's tethered spinal cord had nothing to do with anything I did, or did not do during my pregnancy, you can bet that I was very careful to eat well and take my vitamins yesterday.
So far I'm feeling great! I'm starting to have a few more pregnancy symptoms, and I'm a little tired - but that only assures me that all is well so I'm happy. Lexi has also been preparing to help her Mama with this pregnancy - she's been reading up so that she can know what to expect...
On Saturday Grammy, Grampy, Auntie Kae and Uncle Doug came for dinner to celebrate Grampy's birthday. It was great to see them, and wonderful that Uncle Doug finally got to see our house - since he had so much to do with our buying it! Lexi helped Grammy frost the cake, and presented it to Grampy to blow out the candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment