Friday, March 7, 2008

You Learn Something New Everyday

Today I learned that walking through the mall holding five bags in one hand, a diaper bag slipping off one shoulder, and a squirmy two year old in the other hand, sweating and looking very frazzled is the *exact* combination it takes for those darn kiosk guys to finally leave me alone! I actually made eye contact with one who was primed and ready (small cup of lotion in hand) to ask me if my nails were real, but after taking a look at my situation decided it best to smile and look away. YES!!! Success!! I can now walk through the lower level of the mall annoyance free.

PS - Failed tests in the past included pushing crying baby very quickly past said kiosks, and talking on the cell phone. Neither were successful (which always makes me laugh when it's the Verizon guys - "Um...as you can see...I'm all set with a cell phone.")

No comments: