So, it seems that Lexi has a new boyfriend at daycare! When I picked her up today, Fadia told me that she and "Little" Jack (not the Jack that we usually hear about, who she adores) were kissing today!! WHAT?? She said that Jack told Lexi he thought she was cute, and Lexi replied that she thought Jack was cute. Jack's response? "Yes, I am." :) Then he apparently kissed my little teenager! I was laughing as Fadia was telling me, and I jokingly said to Lexi, "Lexi, there is no kissing at daycare!" She got this little frown on her face and said, "But I like kissing Jack."
I guess pooping on the potty makes her very popular. :)
It really is quite adorable, and she obviously does not see a difference between kissing Jack, and kissing Mama, Dada, Yaya, Gigi, Poppy, etc... Ahren and I just really thought we'd have a few more years before we had to worry about her dating. :) I just hope they don't plan on moving into her new box house together...
No comments:
Post a Comment