There are few things that make me happier than watching Lexi with her Daddy. She just absolutely adores him, and watching the two of them together is endlessly entertaining. They have their own little rituals, little things that only they do together, that they both take very seriously. Sometimes when Ahren is putting Lexi to bed I sit by the monitor and listen while he sings her lullabies while they rock...he's such a fantastic Daddy. This little video is of the two of them dancing in the kitchen the other night. How can you watch this and not imagine them on her wedding day...just so precious...
In other news, the first trimester nausea has set in, though it seems that sea bands are helping a bit. They keep the feeling away most of the day, so that as long as I keep myself fed and hydrated I'm okay. Before I put the sea bands on I was basically nauseous all day. Oddly, wearing the sea bands to bed actually helped me sleep better too! I've also found that I have the same aversion to chicken breast that I had with Lexi! The thought of a breaded chicken tender sounds fine, but a chicken breast makes me want to hurl. I don't know the reason for this, but Lexi LOVES chicken now, so who knows. Also, as with Lexi, I seem to crave salty things. Ahren was shocked when I came home from the grocery store with bacon the other day. It just seemed so irresistible to me that I had to buy it! And my final pregnancy note of the day - I look like I'm a good four or five months pregnant already. Honestly, my clothes aren't fitting me right, and I feel like a blimp. It's so embarrassing because that baby is just not big at all...but I guess this is what pregnancy #2 is all about!
Well, Lexi and I are off to our weekly grocery shopping...she's a great helper!
1 comment:
is jack aware that lexi is dancing with another guy ?
also what is the "ARN" in the background ?
Post a Comment