Nothing overly interesting has been happening in the last week or so. We've been busy with my dad's marathon, and our office is moving on Friday, so in general everything has been very busy, but nothing too much to talk about.
Yesterday, Lexi fell down the stairs. She scared the daylights out of me, and her whole little life flashed before my eyes. Luckily it was a very slow fall on carpeted stairs, but she went head first and although I was standing right next to her when she started falling I could just not get to her. She stopped on her own about halfway down due, I think, to the friction of her clothes and the carpet. She was not hurt at all, but we were both very scared, and had a long snuggle on the stairs to recover. This morning she gave me a hard time about going down the stairs at first, but by our second trip down she did the whole set on her own and without incident. She was proud of herself, and I think we have gotten past the trauma.
In other Lexi news, she jumped up with both feet on Friday, which is very good news. She's gotten so much stronger over the last few weeks that it's simply amazing. It's so fun to see her running fearlessly through the yard that she toddled around last summer.
I'm still feeling pretty cruddy which is why I haven't posted much. I'm anxiously awaiting that 12 week mark where the yucky goes away and I get to begin enjoying this pregnancy. Four more weeks to go...golden trimester, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment