When you praise less for successful potty trips, and seem discouraged more when the toddler pees/poops in the pull-up, potty training will come to a screeching halt. Check. Back to throwing a party for the slightest tinkle in the potty, and not making a peep when she pees in the pull-up just 5 minutes after she gets off the potty. We'll figure this out...though I'm really not sure if I'm training her, or she's training me...I suspect a bit more of the latter these days!
The good news is that she can control her bladder, whether she chooses to or not. This, in essence, really marks the end of the concern over the tethered cord. Yes, she may still need some PT and chiropractic to keep her moving along gross motor-wise, but we no longer have to worry about permanent neurological damage from the tethered cord. This is a very good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment