Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The "Oh Boy..."

The Good:

Zachary to Lexi, presenting her with a pink frog, "Here you go Lexi!  This is for you!"
Lexi, "Wow!  Thanks Zachary!  Is it Christmas?"
Zachary, "No.  It's a frog!"

The Bad:

Lexi, running into the bathroom where I was showering, "MOM!!  Zachary pushed me!"
Me, "He did?  What happened?"
Lexi, "Well, he took one of my bears that I didn't say he could have, and while I was trying to get it out of his hands, I accidentally knocked him off the bed..."
Zach, "whimper..."

The "Oh Boy..."
Lexi, from the backseat during a long car ride, "Mom and Dad, where does space end?"
After picking our chins up off the floor, Ahren and I laughed and I replied, "Lexi, that is a question that will torture you for the rest of your life."
Lexi, "Why?"
Me, "Because if space ends, what is after that?"
Lexi, "Rocks?"
I think we're going to have to let her watch more Discovery Channel.

No comments: