Sunday, June 5, 2011

Funny

More funny things my kids say...

Zach, talking on the phone with Gigi about going there for dinner:
Zach, "And after I will go in my car and go home, and you and Poppy will go into your house?"
Gigi, "Yes."
Zach, "Because my house is not stuck to your house.  My house is stuck here...to the grass."

Lexi, while reviewing the booster seat options I was presenting to her:
"Well, that one is nice Mom, but you know I am kind of outgrowing the color pink."

Zach, as we were pulling away from a fun party for Tommy's 2nd birthday:
"Phew!  That was a great day!"

Lexi, after watching Pocahontas:
"Mommy, the end of that movie almost made me cry.  My chin looked (wrinkling her chin) like this I was so close to crying."  and then "I can't believe that bad guy shooted John Smith.  And he was even on his team!  You're not supposed to shoot someone on your own team!"  and then after a few minutes, "Mom, can you imagine if something like that happened here?"  
I really thought I would have to explain things like, "How do babies get here?" before I would have to explain things like war.

Lexi, after I asked her how she liked my outfit (which happened to be gray):
"Well, it's the color of rocks...but...it still looks good!"

My kids are just such a pleasure all the time.  And nothing makes me happier than when they play well together, and take care of each other.  Lexi has started helping Zachary get dressed and put his shoes on in the morning.  Here is a cute video of one such morning.

No comments: