Tonight Gigi and I took Lexi to the circus. I debated all week about going, and I am SO glad that we did because it was fantastic!! I didn't take too many pictures because it's hard to get a good picture under the big top, but I got a few okay ones. Lexi LOVED seeing the elephants, and they really were spectacular. She says her favorite part was the pony ride. This took me by surprise since less than a week ago she refused to ride the pony at a fair we were at. She turned down the offer of an elephant ride, but later regretted it. She's hoping maybe we can ride an elephant next week...
My mom has some great pictures
here, and here are a couple of mine:
Lexi and Gigi with the elephants:
Lexi and Gigi thought it was a little loud:

Who loves the elephants?? :)

They were pretty awesome!

She really enjoyed that pony ride!
1 comment:
TOO CUTE ! (and i agree elephants are pretty awesome :)
didn't i just see her like two weeks ago ? i can't believe she already looks even more grown up !
Post a Comment