Thursday, July 31, 2008

Construction - End Of Week 8

Well, here we are at the end of week 8. We were told this would take about 8 weeks, and we're not quite there yet...but am I frustrated? No. Am I annoyed? No. Am I lying? Yes.
However, today's progress made me a little bit happier because we now have WALLS!!! And almost better than that is that the gaping walls that were in our bedroom have now been covered by dry wall. Today was dusty, but it's a good day.

Here are some pictures from last week, right before they installed the insulation:


And here are the pictures from today!



And what our room looks like right now...this is one of the reasons why it's hard to deal with...not to mention that everything that came out of our two current bedrooms is currently being stored in the bathroom, which makes it very tight in there!


And finally, some almost complete pictures of the outside. I am not thrilled with the way the siding went on (though you can't really tell in the picture), but we are planning to look at the with the builder tomorrow.

No comments: