Saturday, June 7, 2008

Off He Goes...

Ahren just left to take the CFA III. I've been awake since 4:30am because I was so terrified that he was going to sleep through both alarms that we had set. I know he's going to do well; he has so much confidence this year. So, now I sit on pins and needles until he calls at 4:30 to tell me he's done and on his way home, and then we both try to forget about it for the next 10 weeks while the CFA Institue sits on the ungraded exams just to torture us.
No matter what, I am just so proud of him. He's been working at this for five years, and despite some very frustrating periods of time, he's never even come close to giving up.
On his way out the door he said, "It's been half a decade. Aren't you going to miss this??" Not even a little bit...

No comments: