Saturday, June 7, 2008

She's So Encouraging

On Thursday it was cold and rainy when I picked Lexi up from Yaya's. I was tired, and not feeling even slightly motivated enough to be "fun, entertaining Mommy". So, I asked Lexi if she had watched any cartoons at Fadia's that day...
Me - "Lexi, did you watch toons at Yaya's today?"
Lexi - "Yea."
Me - "What did you watch?"
Lexi - "Um...my favorite one...what's it called?"
Me - "I don't know."
Lexi - "Yes you do!"
Me - "Okay, Um, Barney?"
Lexi - "no"
Me - "Caillou?"
Lexi - "no"
Me - "Sesame Street?"
Lexi - "no"
Me - "I don't know Lexi..."
Lexi - "Yes you do! Try again!"
Me - (Why do I go along with this??) "Dragon Tails?"
Lexi - "no"
Me - "I don't know"
Lexi - "Yes you do, try again!"
Me - "Lexi, did you watch for a long time, or just a few minutes?"
Lexi - "Just a few minutes, while we were waiting for lunch to be ready."
Me - "Okay, do you want to go watch Barney?"
Lexi - "YEA!"

No comments: