Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Big Day

Well, we are pleased to announce that we had our ultrasound this morning and were told that we are having a perfect and healthy baby boy! Of course we are thrilled that everything looked great, which is the most important part. It is definitely going to take me a few days to get used to the idea of having a boy. It's very hard to re-imagine every moment of babyhood with a boy baby, rather than a girl baby, but I know it will be wonderful and perfect.

I have some great ultrasound pictures, but unfortunately our computers are temporarily down so I'll have to wait until Ahren gets home tonight before I can scan them in and post them. He was very cooperative for the camera, and even waved hello to us.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can...

No comments: