Last week Ali came for dinner. While Ahren was out getting pizza Zach was playing with her phone and wanted to make a call. She called my phone, and standing right behind Zach, close enough to touch rest my hand on his head, I answered…
Me – “Hello?”
Zach – “Who’s this?”
Zach – “Who’s this?”
Me – “Who’s this?”
Zach - “No, *I* said ‘who’s this?’”
Me – “This is Crissy.”
Zach – long pause… “My mom’s name is Crissy.”
Zach – long pause… “My mom’s name is Crissy.”
Me – “Oh, who’s your mom?”
Zach – long pause “Is this Gigi?”
Me – “Does it sound like Gigi?”
Zach – “Your voice kind of looks like my Gigi’s voice.”
Zach – “Your voice kind of looks like my Gigi’s voice.”
Me – Now cracking up laughing, “Zach, turn around.”
Zach turns and sees me with the phone on my ear. I say, “Hi.” He was shocked. It was very funny. Ali said she was watching his face the entire time and he was completely deadpan. He had no clue that it was me talking to him from one foot away.
No comments:
Post a Comment