Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Pinky Swear
Yesterday I was venting at dinner about the plasterers who caught a case of spring fever and took off first thing in the morning, leaving our kitchen looking exactly the way it had when I left them at 9am. I was particularly annoyed because I had been telling them how excited I was to see walls, finally, and I also mentioned that I am hosting Easter, and was feeling concerned that they wouldn't be done in time. Despite all that they did nothing and I was annoyed. Ahren spoke to our contractor later, who told us that they promised they would not leave the house today until they were done (drywall and plaster). So after my little vent I said, "They better not break that promise!!" to which Lexi replied, "Mom, you should have made them pinky swear. Then they can't break the promise unless someone was crossing their fingers." She's right...I totally should have made them pinky swear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment