Monday, November 2, 2009

At Least Someone In This Family Does...

This afternoon I told Lexi that this year I am going to make Christmas Stockings for her and Zachary. I asked her if she had ever even seen me use my sewing machine, thinking I hadn't had it out since the first year I tried (and failed) to make her Christmas Stocking, when she was only 4 months old. "Yes!" She replied, sounding very sure of herself. "You have?" I said, "When?" "Remember Mom? Don't you remember that time that you sewed that skirt so that you could wear it?" I honestly have *no* recollection of sewing a skirt...at least not since I was a little kid at Nana's house. But since my memory is that of a mom with two young kids in the house I replied, "No, I don't remember that at all, Lexi. But you are probably right." "Yup." She replied. "I'm always right. I always have a good remembery."

No comments: