Friday, November 6, 2009

4 Things...

Dear Zachary,

The following are four things you've done in the last four days that your sister has never done in four years:

1. While I turned to rinse the fish I was preparing for dinner, you quickly crawled over to my oven that was set at 450, stood up, grabbed the handle and fell backwards as the piping hot oven flew open. I had to grab you with one hand, while trying to keep hold of the raw fish I was rinsing in the other.

2. Ate cat litter. And when I saw you pop it in your mouth and started running to grab you, what did you do? Did you spit it out? No. Stop what you were doing? No... You quickly grabbed another piece and popped it in your mouth before I could stop you. Good thing our cat litter is made from corn!

3. Washed your hands...in the potty...while Lexi was peeing into it.

4. Ate dog poo. Yes, that's right, dog poo. Apparently there had been some on my shoe and I tracked it into the kitchen. I looked down to see you eating something off the floor (again), and when I did the finger sweep that I've become so good at I found something brown. I suspected, and then checked the bottom of my shoe. Ugh...I actually considered giving you a shot of whiskey after that one.

Boys are different.

Love,
Mama

No comments: