This morning there was absolutely nothing I wanted to eat that didn't involve milk...and, of course, we were out of milk. So I did what any pregnant Mom would do - I sent Ahren out to get some milk. When he came back he told me that he'd passed some people who were putting a rocking horse out on the street with a sign that said "free" and he wondered if he should go get it. I told him to rush back there before someone else grabbed it. So he did, and Lexi could not have been more thrilled with Daddy's find! She and I spent about 20 minutes cleaning him up, and while he's clearly pretty old (in that, "they don't make them like this anymore" kind of way), he's in fantastic shape. Lexi has spent quite a bit of time riding, and feeding her new friend. Ahren and I both tried to get some pictures with limited success, but here's what we did get...
She's saying "CHeese!"


Swinging with Grammy...

Resting with Aunti Kae...

Hangin' at Gigi and Poppy's...
No comments:
Post a Comment