Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tufts 10K

As we do every year, Gigi and I ran the Tufts 10K again this year.  This was my 18th and Gigi's 37th consecutive running!  It's a wonderful race, and it's always wonderful to see all of the women supporting each other.  I'm very proud of Gigi for getting out there to run when almost no other women were doing it.  But beyond that, she has kept at it for all of these years, providing such a wonderful example of leading a happy and *healthy* lifestyle.


I'm so proud of my Mama!

Poppy couldn't be there this year, but we managed to support Gigi anyway!
Our MVS Family
Another finish!!  (I don't know why I felt the need to squat as though I tower over Mama??)


October is a beautiful time to be in Boston, and the kid's favorite part of this day is that Daddy takes them to play in Boston Common!!


Checking out the ducks!


Now checking out the real ducks!


Lexi looks so little under such a big tree!







These are the times that it's better to be with Daddy!


The day was beautiful from start to finish.  We are so lucky to have such a lovely event in such a beautiful city right in our backyard!


1 comment:

Lyn said...

I am so lucky to have you "meeting the challenge" with me at Tufts 10K every year, and topping it off - Dad, Ahren and the kids! Thank you!

Additionally, we have a great group of Striders that come, too, making it one great big party!!