Monday, May 14, 2012

Gymnastics Graduation

After a rough start to our school year, trying to find a gymnastics school  that was a good fit for us, Zachary and I finally found Interstate Gymnastics where we have had a blast every week in a constantly changing class with very easy going, and involved instructors.  I can't say enough for this class, and especially Miss Donna and Miss Terri, who have been amazing with Zach.  Today was his last day, and in true Interstate Style, they put on a great graduation performance, and sent all of the kids home with medals and diplomas.  It was a great morning.  I was able to get a few pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure.

Zach loves flipping over the bar!

Tadaa!!

The kids earned a sticker for each area of the performance.

Rolls!  Check out the paparazzi in the mirror.  :)

Everyone took a bow.

Zachary's completed report card.

All the kids received a medal and diploma.

Zachary's class.

Zach with the two best gymnastics teachers!  Miss Terri and Miss Donna.
Video of Zach on the beam

Video of Zach on vault

Video of Zach on floor.

No comments: