This is the first year that Lexi will be doing real Valentines. Last year she was still in daycare for Valentine's Day, and while they do celebrate Valentine's Day at Fadia's, it just seemed silly to me to send Valentines to babies. But this year Lexi's afternoon preschool class is exchanging Valentines, so off we went to the store to pick out the little Valentine notes that have not changed much since I was a kid. The difference was that these ones came with pencils instead of envelopes...which I thought was pretty cute. Lexi is very good at writing, so I sat her down at the table with a marker, her cards, and the list of kids in her class and she wrote every single Valentine all by herself. I could not believe how well she did following the list of about 2o names. She was so excited to do it, and I was really, really impressed with her work. She is a smart girl, there is no denying it!
No comments:
Post a Comment