Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Couple Of Cuties

My kids make me laugh everyday. They are my constant source of entertainment, and sometimes can even crack me up when I'm in the most foul of moods. Here are a couple of examples of their adorableness... :)

Lexi:
Lexi received a couple of hair clips in her birthday party goody bag this week. I promised she could wear them on Monday. So, yesterday we were on our way out to the store and she came running over begging me to put the clips in her hair. I did and when I was done she said, "Everyone at the store is going to think I'm SO beautiful! They're going to say, 'Oh, I wish I had a daughter that beautiful!'" Well, at least we know she has a good self esteem! :)

Zach:
Lexi's juice cup was sitting, empty on the coffee table. Zach had already been told earlier in the day not to touch the juice bottle, but of course he saw it sitting there and made a bee line to the table. He pulled himself up while I watched, not wanting to say "no" until I was sure he was going to grab it. He got this HUGE smile on his face and reached out to the bottle, one hand on each side, but not touching it and looked at me like, "See Mama? I'm not touching it!" and started shaking his head no. I smiled at him and shook my head no as well, and he started to put his hands closer to the bottle. I gave the warning, "Zaaach..." and he smiled again at me, shaking his head like, "What, Mama? I'm not doing anything!"...little innocent face smiling all along. We went back and forth like this many times until he did eventually grab it and try to take a sip. He seems to get great amusement from being told "no". It's very funny now that he really understands.

My cuties...

I could write about them all day but I'm late...again...it's just how we roll in the Lippman house.

No comments: