It will go away on Tuesday, so I'll repeat in here that it currently states, "Mommy is gaining a pound a week. Lay off the cake women, you're not really eating for two!!"
Yea, so I just have to point out that at my visit last Thursday I was told that I had LOST a pound since my visit two weeks prior. I was also told that while this was okay, I was not to allow it to happen again. Since I was, by no means, TRYING to lose that pound, I am entirely unsure how I am to prevent it from happening again. However, while I am not eating cake, there is pie...and I plan to continue to eat that pie to my heart's content. At this point I could say something very rude and vulgar to the ticker at the top of my blog, but I realize that it would be a little bit crazy to pick a fight with a ticker that I, myself, linked to this blog. So, I'll let it go at that... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment