Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hump Day

Lexi on our way to Fadia's this morning: "Mama, what day is it today?"

Me: "Wednesday"

Lexi: "Hey! That's one of the days in my song, 'There Are Seven Days In The Week!'"

Me: "Yup, all of the days of the week are in that song."

Lexi: "I think I should sing it, are you ready?"

Me: "Yup, ready."

Lexi begins singing her song, which is always interesting because she doesn't know when the song ends...so she just keeps singing it over and over and over..."Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc., etc., etc.," until she pauses after about 17 verses and says, "I just had to take a break to swallow and breave" and then continues on for the rest of the way to Fadia's, while I'm getting her out of the car, and all the way in the door until she finally had to stop to kiss me goodbye.

Thank goodness for the swallow and "breave" break or she might have passed out before we got there!

No comments: