Friday, June 28, 2013
It's Time To Move On
Things got a little quiet on the blog (although I am now filling in events, so ultimately this will go unnoticed in printed volumes) because life got rather wild this spring. After quite a bit of discussion, Ahren finally convinced me to leave our adorable little white house on Harold street and move out to the boonies of North Andover! The date of this post is June 28th because that was our moving date, but I'm writing it in the new house on September 11th. I will say that living "out town" is not as terrible as I thought it would be, and our neighbors (those that we have met) are very nice. It's an adjustment, but I know that we will be happy in this house. However, we will never forget our little white house where so much of our lives were lived.
Sadly, I don't even have any pictures of the new house yet! That will come...promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment