Friday, June 28, 2013

Last Day As a Rockin' Robot and Thomson Tiger!!

Today was Lexi's last day of school.  Normally this is a totally happy day, but today was bittersweet.  Because today is moving day, it also marks Lexi's last day as a Thomson Tiger.  She had an amazing year in 1st grade.  She had a wonderful teacher, and a fantastic class.  I really watched her come alive this year, and truly enjoy everything she was learning about!  She loved being a Rockin' Robot, and even though I know she will meet lots of new friends, and be very happy as a Franklin Dragon, I think we will both always miss our fantastic Thomson community.

Because it was moving day, Lexi slept at Gigi and Poppy's, and I didn't get my traditional last day of school picture.  So, for the comparative we will use a picture from the first day of summer camp (which was taken on July 1st...two days after the writing of this post...creepy).

1st day of 1st Grade
1st Day of 1st Grade with Zach
End of 1st Grade with Zach
Mrs. Radulski's Rockin' Robots!  A great group of kids!




No comments: