Tuesday, March 12, 2013

No Comments, Please!

As I stepped out the shower the other day, and bent over to dry off, Zachary looked at me and said, "You know, Mom, your hoobs are getting kind of wrinkly."  Nothing like a big confidence boost to start my day!

PS - "Hoobs" is one of the words that Zach has said wrong for years.  He picked it up after he gave up referring to them as my "drinker fings".  I never correct him, because I think his version is hilarious!  Others that I don't correct are "glubs" for "gloves" and "samwich" for "sandwich".  And Ahren and I still refer to the Rockettes as the "Raw Cats".  They only say these cute things for such a short time...

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Couldn't resist posting a comment, but I will let slipping hoobs lie.
Don't forget about "ipsy down" (for upside down), and "pack-pack" for backpack. : )
LMxo