While Ahren and I were away in the Virgin Islands for nine days (it's coming...we took 600 pictures so you're going to have to be patient) Gigi and Poppy took care of Lexi and Zachary for us. It was wonderful for all of us (especially Ahren and me) and I know the kids had a blast!! On Sunday, Gigi was trying to get the kids ready to go over to the hosted run. She sent me this conversation that she had with Zach that morning:
Trying to get ready to go.
Gigi: "Zachy, here are some nice pants."
Zachy: "Well, those are my pants for when I go out."
Gigi: "We are going out, to go to the party."
Zachy: "Well, those are not my party pants. Oh, here are my party pants!"
I had no idea he had party pants, although I'm not surprised. That boy loves to party!
No comments:
Post a Comment