Last night I was preparing to take the kids upstairs to get ready for bed. Zach was in my arms and Lexi was in the bathroom. Zach and I were outside the door trying to figure out if she was actually using the bathroom, or just playing around. I asked her if she had gone and she replied, "I don't remember." I said, "You don't remember???" and looked at Zachary with a confused expression on my face. He shook his head at me and said, "Lexi Thomas." Well, at least he has the right idea.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Name Confusion
Probably like most parents, when I am unhappy with something that one of my children is doing, I will give them that disappointed look and call them by their first and middle name - " Zachary Thomas" or " Alexandra Lyn".
Last night I was preparing to take the kids upstairs to get ready for bed. Zach was in my arms and Lexi was in the bathroom. Zach and I were outside the door trying to figure out if she was actually using the bathroom, or just playing around. I asked her if she had gone and she replied, "I don't remember." I said, "You don't remember???" and looked at Zachary with a confused expression on my face. He shook his head at me and said, "Lexi Thomas." Well, at least he has the right idea.
Last night I was preparing to take the kids upstairs to get ready for bed. Zach was in my arms and Lexi was in the bathroom. Zach and I were outside the door trying to figure out if she was actually using the bathroom, or just playing around. I asked her if she had gone and she replied, "I don't remember." I said, "You don't remember???" and looked at Zachary with a confused expression on my face. He shook his head at me and said, "Lexi Thomas." Well, at least he has the right idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That little rascal is just adorable!
Love,
GiGi
Post a Comment