Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Rooms

Today we rearranged the kids bedrooms. Lexi got my bedroom set from when I was a kid, and Zachary got Lexi's old twin bed for his first "big boy bed". It was a long, and very exciting day for both kids. They had a blast helping us with the move, and Zachary was bouncing around like a mad man while we took down his crib and set up his new bed. We just put them to bed and we've been called back in many times already. I suspect both kids are just way too excited to sleep. Hopefully the excitement will wear off soon! Tomorrow we're back to the project with some new shelves and bins to help organize all the toys. I'll update with more pictures once their rooms and really done.




Here are some pictures of the more complete project. They were taken with my phone, so the quality is not great.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: