On Saturday, Ahren brought Zachary over to see Kelly while I was there having my hair done. We decided that it was time to resolve the mullet issue that had become his hair. Kelly did a great job, which was no surprise at all. I was sitting under the dryer letting my color process while I watched her snip off all of that baby hair, and turn my baby into a little boy.
I realize now that I don't have a great "after" picture, so I'll have to get on that as soon as possible. Zach did very well. He sat still through the entire cut, and while he gave Kelly a continuous "stink eye" through the entire thing, in the end he seemed very proud of his new 'do!
I realize now that I don't have a great "after" picture, so I'll have to get on that as soon as possible. Zach did very well. He sat still through the entire cut, and while he gave Kelly a continuous "stink eye" through the entire thing, in the end he seemed very proud of his new 'do!
No comments:
Post a Comment