Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IIIIIIII'm Movin' Out!

So, apparently Lexi has had it with 56 Harold Street. We thought the addition would make things comfy enough for all of us to live here happily for a few more years, but Lexi has decided the space is no longer adequate. This is our conversation on the way to Yaya's last week:

Lexi: "Well Mama, pretty soon our little house will be too small for me, and I'm going to have to move into a bigger house."
Me: "Really? You're moving out?"
Lexi: "Yup. I'm moving into a big house."
Me: "But Daddy and I will miss you!"
Lexi: "That's okay, because I'm going to move into a house next to yours so that I can come over and visit you all the time."
Me: "Oh, okay. Phew."

A few minutes pass...

Lexi: "Mama, are you watching out for houses with two roofs?"
Me: "Two roofs?"
Lexi: "Yes! Houses with two roofs! Oh, there's one, there's one! We can live there! Okay Mama, keep looking!"

Well, she's a smart girl...she must know it's a buyers market. Ahren and I are already making plans for her room. He's thinking game room, I'm thinking a little mini spa. :)

No comments: