The best gifts a mom can get on her birthday are gifts from her children. Sometimes just the extra love is enough to make it a phenomenal day, as is the case for me. But this year Lexi and Zach also made me these awesome cards!
 |
| This card is from Lexi. She feels as though I have lived long enough, and we must celebrate with cake. There was no cake. I guess I'll have to live another year. |
 |
| This is from Zach. The two on the left that look like babies are Charlie and Peter. The four in the middle are Lexi (8) Daddy (35) Mama (57!!) (Also wearing a necklace...not um...boobies), and Zach (5) (or 3). The guy on the right is a robot. Only Daddy and the robot get arms. Charlie has six legs...Peter...legless. |
These cards put the biggest smile on my face. What more could I ask for on my birthday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment