Friday, August 30, 2013

A Decade of Love


Today Ahren and I celebrated our ten year wedding anniversary.  It's impossible for me to adequately express how blessed I feel to have this man by my side every day.  We have gone through quite a bit over the last ten years, and through everything we've gone through - good or bad - I have always been happy to look over and see Ahren sitting next to me.  He is my best friend.  He makes me laugh, even when (especially when) I don't want to.  He makes me feel safe and warm, loved, liked, and appreciated.  He works hard every day so that his family can have everything we need or want, and then still finds time to spend with each of us.  I feel like the luckiest person on the planet to have somehow found this amazing man to spend my life with.  Happy anniversary, honey!  I'm looking forward to the next several decades with you!

1 comment:

Lyn said...

We are so happy for the two of you!
Love,
Mama and Dad xxoo!