Monday, December 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Sometimes there's just so much happening that I barely have time to look at the pictures, never mind recount the fun we had here.  But I hate to let too much fun go by without at least getting some pictures up so that we will remember all the good times later on.  So as I busily scurry around preparing all the magic of the Christmas season, I am taking a quick moment to post some pictures of the last month of fun.

Thanksgiving weekend is always one of my favorites.  Starting the festivities off with a run, and then WAY too much food can't be bad.  Here are some pictures of our tradition filled long weekend...
Team Lippman ready to run!
A pre-race snuggle.  :)

Zach runs!

Lexi runs!

Zach and Lexi show off their hardware.


Thanksgiving portrait
Our lovely hosts!
The grandparents.

This is what turkey does to us.

Birthday boy in a box!


We are ready for the parade!!

Santa waved right to us!!

Time to decorate the tree!

Lexi carefully chooses her ornaments.

Zach strikes a pose.

We all pitch in to make it perfect.

Proud of their work!

Always the best gifts under the Christmas tree.

Zach got angel honors this year.

We're always happy to have great gram's help.
The holiday season seems to be flying by, but we are definitely enjoying every moment of it!

No comments: