Thursday, August 21, 2008

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm only home from vacation for a few minutes, but I cannot let another day pass without posting this exciting news:

AHREN PASSED HIS CFA III EXAM!!! He has now fulfilled all of the requirements to earn his CFA, so we are just waiting for the big honkin' certificate to arrive so that we can display it proudly over our front door. :)

Of course, we all knew he could do it, but it was extremely hard work and he put many, many hours into studying for this exam. Anyone who knows Ahren knows that he always gets what he sets his mind to, and while this was certainly no easy feat, there was never a doubt he would be successful.

The other exciting news: DEVAN AND JEN ARE ENGAGED!!! Devan finally proposed yesterday, on Jen's birthday. We are all very excited, and I am thrilled to be getting yet another fantastic sister-in-law!! We've been hoping for this for a long time, so we're thrilled that they've decided to take this step.

So, great news is coming from all over this week, and we couldn't be happier. Now, I have to get back to the beach. It's way to nice to be sitting at home today! :)

No comments: